Saturday, July 17, 2010

July 11- STEM Lesson Plan

Well this is the first post in my blog.  I am so excited to finally be using this feature on my website.  Just recently graduating from college, there really is so much more I should know how to do especially with computers and technology.  In regards to my STEM lesson plan, I thought the format was long and redundant but I completely agree with the idea of incorporating technology, engineering, and mathematics into my science lessons.  In middle school science some of the most exciting lessons include way more than just science.  Things like rocketry, bridge building, and the egg dropping unit are the most exciting and could all be considered STEM lesson plans.  I teach more than just science, I teach skills that make my students able to communicate, design, calculate, test, analyze, etc.  

No comments: